Friday, August 15, 2008

Tuna casserole

What do you get when you cook egg noodles, add some cream of mushroom soup, a little milk, corn and some tuna?

Tuna casserole and happy kids!!!!!!!


So the story behind this is.... Allie and Nathan came over last week and I fixed a little bit of Tuna casserole for lunch. Apparently it was not enough for all thier hungry bellies but we made due and I promised when they came over this week that I would fix it for lunch and I would make alot of it. Sara called me and reminded me that Allie and Nathan where excited for Tuna casserole. I thought it was so funny that they were sooo excited to have this for lunch that I made sure there was enough for them to take the left overs home. They thought that was so cool.
Oh the simple things we do to make kids sooo happy.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Oh that's so funny! I should get your recipe....
So we missed you today at the luncheon. Seth is so cute and loved Madison the whole time. :)

Staci said...

I love tuna casserole! Seth was pretty cute with Madison.