Friday, August 8, 2008

Mommy Daughter Date

Me and my beautiful girls.

Sammi

Harli


Makayla

Me

We went to Walmart and got lunch then went to the park and had a picnic, read our books and totally enjoyed ourselves and eachother.
Breaking Dawn

Mother daughter bookclub

Charlottes Web

Froggy learns to swim

It was so much fun, just me and my girls at the park. Its one of those moments where you don't want things to change, a moment where you want to stop time and really soak it all up and commit the time to memory. Anyway enough of my gushy, gushy stuff. To sum it all up I love my girls and feel very blessed to be their mother (I love my boy too but this post is about the girls.)

4 comments:

Staci said...

Oh my goodness how cute are those pictures?! I LOVE the one with all of you together, and the one of Kayla reading. Aww to the gushy stuff.

Brenda said...

You are such a good mother and I am happy you are one of MY beautiful daughters

Amanda said...

That is SO sweet and awesome! I agree with your mom...you are a great mother...and she would know. :)

Bob said...

Great pictures and blog Gayla!
Glad I found a source to collect your family pictures for my album. Now if I can get Codee to do some more Pictures. Just posted some pictures from the outing on Monday. My camera batteries died before we met you guys for lunch. I am glad you and the kids were able to come and it was nice to have dinner at your place!
Thanks
http://picasaweb.google.com/holmes.bob/HillAirForceMuseum
http://picasaweb.google.com/holmes.bob/HillAirForceMuseum/photo#s5234147896645842018