Friday, August 15, 2008

Fun cousins time with Gpa Holmes

We met up at McDonalds for some lunch then.....


we went to the Solomen Center walked around and watched i-Fly and the Flowrider then went in and played some glow in the dark miniture golf.



After we played a round of golf we went to a park then back to our house for pizza. The kids wanted to go up to the school and play, so we went up and the little kids and Gpa Holmes played on the playground while the rest of us played ultimate frisbee.(a game we learned how to play at a combined YM/YW activity. Alot of fun!!!) I really enjoy hanging out with family. Good times!!!

2 comments:

Staci said...

So fun! I didn't know they had glow in the dark golf up there. Kayla looks SO grown up. I had to do a double take. I didn't recognize her.

Bob said...

I had a great time spending the day with you guys! Hope to do it again real soon!Thanks