Friday, August 15, 2008

Cousin time with Gma Reyna

We met up Ogden canyon at Perception Park.

We paid for a picnic spot.

Went for a walk.

Watched to river.


Played on the playground.

Even Gma played.
Enjoyed cousins.

Our picnic spot.
The dads roasting hotdogs.
Eating.
Roasting mallows.
Mmmmmm smores.
Went back to Gma and Gpa Reyna's house for some more time together. We ate popcorn and watched some Olympic swimming and sat around and talked. I really really dislike the last moments when we have to say good bye to family when we don't know when we will all be together again. ( Its been so GREAT having Jen and Joe and kids here. We miss them so much but are so greatful for the time we get to spend together.
Southern J's - Thanks for comin'. We enjoyed spending time together. Ya'll come back soon now, ya hear? Travel safe. Miss ya already. Lots-a-love, the Holmes'.

4 comments:

Staci said...

Looks like lots of fun. I'm way excited for our camping trip!

Amanda said...

Cousins are the greatest. Looks like lots of fun.

Keri said...

You have ALWAYS spelled Aidan's name right, I love it. And I think I've mispelled Harli and Sammi. Ooops, after all my ranting and then I do it too huh? I think I spelled it Harlie and Sammie... Thanks for being so good though! And yes, there was some emotion in that post. It's mostly all of our friends that mispell it. It just gets annoying.

Babette and Dan said...

you have been tagged, look at my blog to see what to do