Monday, July 28, 2008

Camping and Four Wheeling


Ok, we posed for this pic but this is how we road on our ride. It worked out really well, not very safe but hey we're camping.

This is the little road to get to where we camped. Its out of the way and not much traffic.

Bran and the girls going for a ride.

Can't you just see the sisterly love? I think this is one of the only times when they didn't get along on the whole trip.


Seth and his friend Shyla and her daughter Alliah(?) on our four wheeling adventure.

Us. (Brock and Kayla wheren't able to come, they were with Bobby)
We all went for a ride to see Doug's other property and the wild life. I really do love the wind in my hair, not so much the dust. My Mom and Doug came down for a suprise visit, so Mom and I took the fourwheelers for a ride and let the wind blow thru our hair(cause we both have such long hair ya know) any way we had a good time even though we got all dusty. A little dirt don't hurt, unless its in your eyes. lol.
Jason and Sara's plans changed so we had them come down and stay in the trailer with us. We missed Staci and Martin, they had plans with friends:(

We had a campfire to roast marshmellows and tell ghost stories.

Roasting mallows. Mmmmmmm

Not a good picture but I like it anyway cause it shows us all around the campfire.

Jason telling his part part of the story. Jason started it then passed it on to Seth then to Brandon to finish. It had something to do with big foot prints, sheep, a cave, blood drops, a guy disapearing, and ending with the cave having strawberry jam. It was a little scary and I was so worried about the kids (ok, and me) that I kept saying "keep in mind they are kids" but it ended up rather funny. I was holding Harli on my lap cause she was scared before we even started. Then after the story Sammi came over to me and was so worried that some one was going to find us and steal our camp. Nathan thru in there that there is no such things as monsters and ghosts but there are such things as serial killers. It was so funny and so just out of the blue. Jason covered it by saying "we don't have to worry but our cereal that we are going to eat for breakfast better worry." hahaha Oh the memories we create. It turned out to be a very fun weekend and look forward to our big camping trip at the end of Aug. with my WHOLE family.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

geez....always havin so much fun...yeah i'm jealous. no wonder you are never at work, always out on some kind of adventure. ;) at least you know how to have fun!!