Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Adventures up Ogden Canyon July 18,19,20

This last weekend I had to work but Bran wanted to take the kids and trailer up camping. He invited our friends Chris and Jen and thier cute family to go. When Bran and Chris get together and plan things, you never know what is going to happen. Anyway long story short Fri. night we set up camp and had hobo dinners, then I came home.











Sat. Bran and the kids played in the river and around camp, when I got off work I met up with Chris and Jen, went up the canyon met Bran and kids at Pineview went boating and BBQ hamburgers on the beach. It was a little stressful in the beginning but ended up being very fun. After boating we all went up to camp and got everything settled then Makayla and I came home.


















Sun. Makayla and I went to church while everyone else had a nice big breakfast, then cleaned up camp and came home.



The kids all said it was a very fun weekend and they love the trailer!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

that's too bad that you couldn't stay with the fam, but at least you were able to attend here and there. looks like you had fun!

Amanda said...

I want to go!!! Looks so fun! I'm totally jealous! :)