Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Better late then never.

So quite a while ago I was tagged by Babette, then Keri, then my sister Staci. Well Staci said that being tagged 3 times is like being triple dog dared so now I HAVE to do it. Thus the better late then never saying.
......OK here goes.

JOYS
*Brandon, Brock, Kayla, Harli, Sammi.
*Spending time with our families.
*Snuggles

FEARS
*Losing my husband, a child, my mom, ...well any family member for that matter.
*My family being split up due to me dying (cancer, heart attack, accident, etc.)
*Needles -getting my blood taken, shots or these things happening to my children.(usually does not end well, me passing out or getting dizzy, light headed, sick...Not cool!)

GOALS
*Stop putting off today, until tomarow and ending up with empty yesterdays.
*Be more physically fit.
*Food storage. (On our selves-not my body)

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
*Taking pictures.
*Spending time with my husband and kids.
*Reading blogs.

FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
*I love salt!
*I would like to learn sign language.
*I like my bare feet between cool sheets/blankets.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You are so cute. Your food storage comment made me laugh at loud. You are adorable!

Staci said...

I laughed pretty hard at the food storage comment too. Thanks for doing the blog.