Sunday, September 21, 2008

Camping in fall colors

Friday we went camping overnight in Mantua/Willard/Dock flat, whatever you want to call it. The weather was great on friday, rained all thru the night then Saturday was good right until we got all packed up to come home then it started to rain agian. All in all a good quick camping trip.

I love fall! The colors, the smells, the sounds, the feel, and don't forget the taste of the food. Its just a beautiful time of year. I just love it, I really can't get enough!
So these 2 pictures are my most favorite ones of the trip.

I'm so thankful that we went camping, so I could slow down abit and take it all in. I couldn't stop taking pictures of the beauty that I saw. The trees, the leaves, the rocks, my kids, my husband. And then there was the beautiful sound of nature, the crickets, the wind, the rain, the thunder, the rustling leaves and the cruching of leaves and the laughter of my children. There was also the sound of ATV's that was rather annoying to me at times but to my husband it was the sound of a beautiful time. We had a wonderful time enjoying each other and nature.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

It looks BEAUTIFUL! Sounds like it was a great time! Glad you could get away and enjoy your family and all you have to be grateful for. :) LOVES!

Jen said...

I haven't ventured out camping since having the twins. I miss it so much. I love fall too.

Bob said...

Looks fun! Glad to see you are taking advantage of the weather and your new home on wheels! Enjoy!