Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cousin Cooking/Baking Day (or not really)

The Boys! Brock and Nathan playing with their Bionicles. They really can get along without wrestling and fighting and being mean, it was GREAT!


The Girls! (minus Kayla, she was babysitting at the time) Sammi, Allie, and Harli playing on the landing with their girly toys and purses!


For the most part they all played really well today. I really enjoy being a fly on the wall when they are getting along and playing good together. Its times like these that I really wish there was more of them. (That usually doesn't last to long, but we have fun and I do love them all so much!)

So today was supposed to be cousin cooking day, well I slacked off and we didn't really do it. Well ok, here is how i justified our cooking/baking day. Today is my younger, not so little than me, brothers birthday. The BIG 27! Wow he's getting old. Ok anyway We went to Macey's BAKERY and got Uncle Seth his favorite cake, German Chocolate. We also got a poster to make a birthday card that we all signed. Staci signed her name 1st then all the kids then me. Well stac tried to out do me (Tried) so she then put "Your favorite sister" Well then I had to out do her and I put " Your bestest most favoritist sister EVER! (cause I am), then Stac had to finish by writing "Its ok you don't have to tell Gayla and hurt her feelings". Well I didn't have anything , other than-I'm the BIG sister and I say who is his favorite......and it's ME! (ha ha ha he he LOL I think I'm funny) Ok back to the story, when we were at Macey's we also bought party plates, napkins, some party poppers and some balloons. I took the Burb with all the kids and met Stac at Seth's and we called him from the street in front of his house and sang our birthday songs to him, then we told him to come to the door. (poor guy only had about 1 hr of sleep from working graveyard and not being able to sleep) His house IS the party house! We went in the back yard and pulled the poppers, had a little party then saw his basement that he is re-doing. It is turning out really nice I like it alot!!!!! Then we left so he could get some sleep and Stac had to go to work. On the way home guilt that we really didn't bake anything was starting to set in, so I decided to go to Papa Murpheys pizza and get Bread sticks that you cook and raw cookie dough. We came home and baked them. And THAT was the extent of our cooking day.


Suprising Seth with a little B-day party at the party house.


Mine and Staci's competition for love and being the the FAVORITE.

Happy Birthday Little Brother!!!

No cousin day next week, due to Kayla and I going to girls camp. But on the 24th we are having a car/bike cleaning/washing day. Yea for us or better yet, yea for the cars and bikes.

1 comment:

Staci said...

I am SO the favorite and you know it. That was fun yesterday. Very cool that you went to papa murphys that's a good idea, it was still cooking day!