Saturday, May 24, 2008

School is Out!!!

This last week has been crazy with school events, Sammi finished pre-school with Mrs. Aunt Sara. Sammi is going to miss her friends and Mrs. Sara (but she'll always have Aunt Sara).




Harli had her 1st grade end of year program. She did really good and sang really loud.

She is going to miss her teacher, Miss Carter.




Kayla had 6th grade graduation. Wow I can't believe she is out of elementary. Kayla's teacher was Mr. Skeen.(He was also Brocks 6th grade teacher-we love him.)




Brock was a true teenage boy getting his yearbook signed by girls. It was fun, Brock came home and handed me his yearbook. Brock let me read thru his yearbook and it took me back to my younger years when I signed year books (I don't think much has changed-"Have a good summer" "Your so cool, don't change" "Call me" "I'm going to miss you" "u r 2 cool 2 b 4 gotten" "see ya next year" "don't forget me". I think the only new things in his year book that was not mentioned in my days were "E-mail me" and "text me".

Well enough of that. Summer is here and there is only a couple of months til school starts again, but who's counting?

5 comments:

Staci said...

I can't believe how grown up they are getting. Makayla in jr high next year? That is crazy. Brock is the little ladies man. So funny.

Gayla said...

I know, crazy huh?

Amanda said...

It really boggle's my mind how grown up all the kids are getting. I don't feel like I'm growing older...so how are they? Looks like a fun FHE. I think it's almost always fun when you all get together, no matter what you end up doing. (I miss those days)
Hope you have a fun summer. You are cool! Don't forget me. See ya next year!

Chad and Stephanie said...

Gayla it is so crazy but justin skeen is my brothers friend growing up and now he is your daughters teacher really crazy!

Chad and Stephanie said...

Gayla it is so crazy but justin skeen is my brothers friend growing up and now he is your daughters teacher really crazy!